Weekend of Action
EVERYONE CAN DO SOMETHING and THERE IS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!
PROJECT OUR TOWN's Weekend of Action is an annual 3-day weekend of community service projects that provide for those in need and support meaningful causes in our community. We are sending hundreds of volunteers out into the greater Denver area to participate in over 100 projects. The projects will have a lasting impact on countless volunteers, the non-profit agencies that we partner with, and those in need to whom the agencies serve. Our hope is that the generosity and spirit of doing for others comes alive in a new, purposeful, worthwhile, and lasting way.
We would love to get you involved! Get your friends, family, or coworkers together for a team project.
THINGS TO KNOW:
1. Projects are first come-first served so register early to make sure to get the project you want most!
2. When you click the registration buttons below, you will be redirected to our SignUp page. Don't worry that you are being sent to a different website! It's legit-promise.
3. THE LONE TREE HUB: You will see a large selection of projects that will take place at The Hub. It is our headquarters for the weekend. The Hub is located at 8827 Lone Tree Parkway, Lone Tree, 80124
4. EVERY project will have a Project Captain (team leader) who will be in charge of making sure all the logistics are covered and communicating with the volunteers and the organization. CONSIDER being a Project Captain! It isn't hard and we will be here to help you with anything you need.
5. If you are not sure what project(s) are right for you or your group and need help choosing a project, please contact us. We will be so happy to help! The Volunteer experience is as important to us as is the completion of the project.
SEE ALL THE